Greatest Sister on the Planet

Greatest Sister on the Planet
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Uncle Barry

It was the summer of 2005 and I was on a (another) health food kick. I had stopped by a Vita-Mix display at Costco and it rekindled my interest in the Vita-Mix that I had buried away in my seldom used kitchen appliances. I dug out what I believe was one of the first version of the blender to end all blenders. It was a stainless steel canister on top of what looked like a toaster on steroids. I was all set except I had no recipes! Here's where Traci comes into the story.In a subsequent phone conversation with my favorite niece (as long as Heidi and Misty aren't listening) I mentioned that I was looking for a couple of recipes for my Vita-Mix and low and behold, she just happened to have the latest and greatest Vita-Mix recipe book. I requested that she copy down a "couple" of her favorite concoctions and send them to me. Well in true "Traci" form a few days later here came in the mail a wire bound, hard copy, fully indexed Vita-Mix recipe book (photo attached).I asked her what time it was and she built me a clock!What a great gift. Not only for the value of the contents but I knew all the hard work that went into putting this book together for an uncle that she was lucky to see maybe once a year.

Well there you go. This is just one example of what a dynamo this little gal is and if you want something done and she finds out about it; you better get out of the way and be prepared to be amazed!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACI!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment