Greatest Sister on the Planet

Greatest Sister on the Planet
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Natasha Maxfield

To My Happy, Funny, Lovely, Itsy, Bitsy, Traci!
"ORANGE" Ya Glad You're 40!! I just had to say that since your favorite color is orange. You are such a sweet heart! I love love love ya little Lady! You are soooo amazing at everything you do (mom, wife, business owner, school board member, YW Pres, Student, Teacher, Friend, Sister)! I really admire you and your ability to juggle everything on your plate. You are an organized lady and so appreciative of everyone around you. I love that about you! You have a glow about you that makes you hard to resist. It seems to me that the beauty and love that resides in you reflects on your countenance. You are smart, kind, and special. You remind me of a song called "A Womans Heart," but I'm gonna change the words a little for you. It goes:
You offer everything your soul can giveTo make a difference through the life you liveYour faith holds your family closeYou understand what matters mostYour gentle touch is where love startsThat’s the way of TRACI'S heartYou're the keeper of the visionYou're a beacon in the nightA teacher and defender of the truthAnd everything that you touchBears the traces of your lightYour faithful to What God Himself would doYour a friend to the lonely and the lostEvery day another bridge to crossYour hands of mercy know the healer’s artThat’s the way of a TRACI'S heart!
You're Amazing Trac! Happy 40th Birthday! Love Ya!
Tash

No comments:

Post a Comment