Greatest Sister on the Planet

Greatest Sister on the Planet
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Liz



Traci,

Yep, you guessed it! I waited til the last day to do this and as you know we are moving to vernal. No worries though, because I am going to share some thoughts I have about you and what makes you a dear friend of mine. If my memories of you are a little cloudy, that's because my head is always a little cloudy! Coed softball! Need I say more! I loved your catchers glove that you would use to play our mighty catcher! Then I believe we switched you to a normal fielders glove and you tore it up behind home plate! You would never admit it, but you were pretty good. Those were some good times playing softball together. Other memories of sports would have to be golfing with you, Heidi and Shirley! Oh my, what a riot! Changing my name to ( who was I again) then switching back to my original name those ladies were already drunk enough to not even notice what my name was! Of course I have a lot of memories of you but I want you to know you are part of my life. As I have said before, Lyman is my home and my friends are my family. I am grateful for you and I love you.

Love, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment