Greatest Sister on the Planet

Greatest Sister on the Planet
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Aunt Lori

Traci,

Happy Birthday to you sweet girl!

I remember the first time I met you.... I was a newlywed and scared to death to meet this whole new family (and spend a whole week with them....)! Here comes this cute, happy, vivacious young girl bouncing up to meet us.... You made me and my girls feel welcome and loved from the very first second we met you. Thank you for that! Thank you for the example you set of being a mom, sister, daughter, wife and granddaughter..... You are truly amazing! I love you (as does the rest of my family) and I feel truly blessed that Heavenly Father allowed our paths to cross in this crazy world!! Who knew??

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

Love ya, Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment