Greatest Sister on the Planet

Greatest Sister on the Planet
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Misty Sue













Cutie Ann,
Happy Birthday Little Sis!! I couldn’t help posting these adorable pictures…to prove to the world that you have always been a woman of natural style and beauty!!
Being your big sister has been one of the biggest blessings of my life! The majority of older sisters set the example and lead the way for their siblings. In our family we have a little role reversal going on! You are all the things I wish I could be! You are such a tremendous example to me!
I love the nurturing, supportive, fiercely loyal, listening mother you are!
I love the understanding, empathetic, caring, validating friend you are.
I love the beautiful, fun, spunky, loving, spontaneous wife you are.
I love the healthy, disciplined, hard-working, athletic body you inhabit.
I love the confident, talented, crafty, on-the-ball, successful, organized, beautifying, woman you are
I love that most all the decorations in my home everyday and especially at Christmas have come from your love and hard work!
And I love the virtuous, in tune, righteous, hard-working, do any calling like a sprint-marathon, prayerful disciple you are!
We always tease you about being the “Golden Child”…Now it all makes sense!
Last time I checked, you were not Jewish, but there is a Jewish dictum to always try to be the first to greet everyone you meet. Yitta Halberstam and Judith Leventhal described you perfectly when they wrote,
"When you greet someone heartily, with a warm smile and a friendly salutation, all is well in that person's world--if only for a fleeting moment. The individual feels a sense of validation, that his existence in the comsos has been acknowledged and recorded, that he is known." That is you. You do that for me every day when you answer the phone, or when I have been lucky enough to see you and get a big hug. You are such a positive, bright spot in this world!! You bless so many lives daily as you answer the phone, see someone in the store or pass them in the post office or at school. You are an angel! I love you and I am so proud of you!I am going to try to be more like you!!







Happy, Happy 40th!







Your adoring sister







Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment