Greatest Sister on the Planet

Greatest Sister on the Planet
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kadee Skaggs

Dear Traci,

Although it has been so many years since we have lived by each other and shared our daily lives, you are still one of the best friends that I have ever had, and you are so dear to my heart! When we first met Scott and I had only been married a couple of weeks, and you and Jas seemed like the pros cuz you had been married for a year or two and even had a baby! I have so many memories of our times in Iowa and a few great ones since. I remember when you came to our awesome apartment in the ghetto for fettucine before we went to the rodeo, sledding and then getting chinese (Scott in his underwear) at your house, Reagin's army crawl, our hubbies making us calzones at your house for valentines day, yard sales, making eggrolls, playing mexican train, making nativity craft thingies, Whities (sp?), temple trips to Chicago, Vonda and her cookies, you taking care of me when I was pregnant and sick, our roadtrip to drop you off in Wyoming, playdates with Raeg, coming to visit you in Canada while we were both pregnant and sick with our boys, and the list goes on and on! You have been such an example to me through our years of friendship, of how to be a good wife and mother. You are always so willing to help others, and have always been there for me. I appreciate our friendship so much and I'm thankful that even though we don't see each other often enough, that when we do it is like we have never been apart. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and an amazing 40th year! You are truly an inspiration.

Love you to peices!!!

Kadee

No comments:

Post a Comment