Greatest Sister on the Planet

Greatest Sister on the Planet
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jolene

Trac, what can I say!!! You are so Amazing and in so many ways. You are so on top of things, organized, creative, smart, thoughtful, kind, giving, fun to be around, good listener, example and more. I could go on and on. I think of all the times you have been there for me and how much it has meant to me. When I was getting ready to run my marathon and here you are at my front door with your cute little gifts to just let me know that you were thinking of me and wishing me good luck. Or just the card in the mail or dropped by with a fun treat, and of course it is put together or packaged so cute! And lets not forget about all those birthday and Christmas gifts...sooo nice. Ever since I have known you I have thought of how thoughtful you are of everyone and caring. You are so unselfish and always thinking of others and how you could help them out. That is amazing to me! I think thats why you are so happy, because you are not consumed thinking of yourself, but always thinking how you can be there for someone else or how you could help out someone. What an example to everyone. I need to be more like that.
What a privlidge it has been to serve with you in Young Womens. I can't tell you how excited I was after I found out that I was going to be serving with you. I have learned so much from you in the short time we have been in together. You are all around incredible. You handle everything so well. You always have the spirit with you and you can give an amazing lesson! I would love to be one of your Young Women and listen to your lessons each week. You are so good with words and how you present things. You have so many talents!
I am so glad that you are my friend and that I know you. You are a blessing in my life. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday, you deserve to. I sure love ya! Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment