Greatest Sister on the Planet

Greatest Sister on the Planet
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trudy Hickey

One of my many memories of Traci was when she was headed for college her first year. I knew that she was fond of M & M’s, so when she sent her missionary out the kids and I put M & M’s in a gallon jar for her to eat ONE each day that he was gone. We told her that we added a few extra just in case she couldn’t have just one. I know she took the jar to college and it was in her room. I have never heard if she made it all of the way to the end of the mission with any M & M’s or if she got a new beau and just ate them all! How about it Traci telling any stories?
Another recent Story about Traci. I went through the Urie stop light and glanced out my window. Saw Traci driving a new outfit and she looked darling. I quickly called her and told her that she looked like a “Hot Momma”. She was thrilled and thought I was nice, we share some laughs and then she said she wasn’t in Urie. Oops joke was on me!
Traci has always been a special woman in our lives. She tended our kids and supported us from the time she was little. There is a bond that we feel with Traci. She’s fabulous! And is truly “One Hot Momma”.

No comments:

Post a Comment