Greatest Sister on the Planet

Greatest Sister on the Planet
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Anne

Happy birthday cute girl!There are so many great things I could say about you. Where, oh where, to begin...You are one of the most uplifting people I know. I love that every time I see you, you have a smile on your face and make me smile. You are so talented in so many ways. And you are drop dead gorgeous. But mostly I want to thank you for fasting for my sweet meg. I will never forget it. You made me feel so loved that day you dropped the trek necklaces off for my mom and with a tear in your eye, told me that you had been praying and fasting for my new born baby girl. So, thanks. From the bottom of my heart. You are the sweetest. Hope to see you soon.

All my love,
Anne Roberts (Isom)

No comments:

Post a Comment