Greatest Sister on the Planet

Greatest Sister on the Planet
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cara

I can't say enough nice things about Traci. She is contagious! Love that she can talk to anyone at anytime and make them feel comfortable. what a talent to have. I would love to have a gift like that, but that is what makes her, her, and the great person that she is. She is a wonderful mother to beautiful children that she gets to pass on her good traits to. She is so thoughtful and tenderhearted. She is always concerned for others and wants to help anyway she can. She is creative and pays attention to little details that make a big difference in all the things she does. I love Traci and glad that I am one of her friends. One thing that I treasure about our friendship is that we can always pick up where we left off.

A good story I think of when I think of Traci is one of her being thoughtful and kind to me. We spent a lot of time together while our moms served missions. we had sunday visits with kids putting skits on for the adults and we would sit around and solve all the worlds problems. I had a baby during that time and the sunday that we blessed him, my parents were still gone. After the meeting she walked up to me and handed me a paper with the blessing written down. She had no idea that my mom wrote down all my other children's and in her absence I was feeling sad she couldn't be there to do that for me. She was so inspired to do that and I was so grateful to her. She is such a great person and I am happy to be able to share life with her.

Happy Birthday to Traci. Many more good days ahead!

Love Ya Tons!!

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment