Greatest Sister on the Planet

Greatest Sister on the Planet
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Patti Seffker



Dear Traci,What an honor to have had you as a dear friend all these years. It isn't chance that I moved to the town of Lyman the summer before I started sixth grade. Heavenly Father knew I needed you in my journey here on earth. You have been an example of charity for me to look to and draw from throughout my life. I have memories of your pure love from the very first day we met. I remember you approaching me and extending your kindness. Being the new girl, I wondered why me. As the years have gone by I have tried to immulate your example...being a friend to all regardless of circumstance, or behavior. You look for the good in others and truly go about the Fathers business in true discipleship. I love you for this and will forever! I remember laughing and enjoying eachother as our friendship grew stronger. Some of the funnies I remember were my bright blue shoes and playing foursquare, classes we shared, girls camps, and overnighters. So many memories that enriched my life with smiles and joy.I love you forever. I hope this birthday brings you many smiles and joy! Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment