Greatest Sister on the Planet

Greatest Sister on the Planet
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jennifer Parker

Hurray you are 40!
I am sure you are gong to get a lot of sentimental things and some like...ha ha you are getting old jokes. I decided to do research and find something useful for you.
And of course I did....
It's a list of things that you have to change, now that you are 40, in order to better your life and live longer. Nice.
So lets see....
1. So apparently you now have to only use the heaviest Estee Lauder foundation available. Well that seems odd. And gross.
2. Ok so this says you can apply for discount cards to clothing retailers....NICE. Wait...Coldwater Creek and Talbots...fail.
3. Wait wait...."whenever discussing recent pop culture you must end the sentence with...or whatever you young kids are into/listen to/watch these days". Well that seems excessive.
4. One word...fiber
5. "Take time for yourself once a week to go get your hair set" Well this is all seeming a bit harsh.
6. There is a coupon for a free one of these....nice.
7. If you make jewelry for a living (well that's convenient) you need to start making it with a lot more big mother of pearl shells.
8. You need to start shamelessly plugging your cousins sweet blog (www.writinglikeiampopular.blogspot.com)...... I will admit I put that one in there.

You know what...I am beginning to think this list is not what I thought.

Traci, you look amazing for 40. I hope I am you at 40. You are a dear and I love you so so so much. I look forward to many MANY more years.

I love you and Happy Freaking Birthday.
Ed, Jen, and Baby Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment