Greatest Sister on the Planet

Greatest Sister on the Planet
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Aunt Suz

Dear Traci,

You have always been such a joy to be around! Thank you for your beautiful spirit! I love your creative nature and your awesome taste! I remember when you would come babysit for me. The kids loved you (of course) and you always kept everything so clean and everyone was happy! We could always count on you. Thanks for the times you have helped me organize and done work for me. I cherish my time spent with you! Happy Birthday! I love you so much!

Aunt Susie

Traci Cutie Ann,
Such a sweetheart
I'm a fan.
Such a joy to be around,
and a better friend cannot be found.
Creative, true and kind,
A better girl you'll never find.
A wonderful Mother and wife
Filled with the fun of life.
One year older and Kinder too,
Happy Birhtday, To YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment