Greatest Sister on the Planet

Greatest Sister on the Planet
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Amber McCreath

The first time I met Traci, I just loved her!! I could tell by her cute clothes and her fun personality that she was a wonderful person! When I went to her house for the first time I was blown away at how put together she was! She is amazing!! Her house is clean from top to bottom with everything in its place. It looks like it is in a magazine. Gorgeous!! Traci to me is super Mom. She is always on top of things, always positive, and you can see just by looking at her that she is a daughter of God. Her kids are so well put together and kind and you can see that she has been an amazing mother to them. She also amazes me with her testimony. I love to hear it. You can feel it just by standing by her that she loves her Heavenly Father and tries everyday to be more like him. And seriously! She is AMAZING at being the healthiest person I know! She asked me one time why I walked so much and I told her it was because I needed it for my sanity. I feel like she gets that now. I admire her strength for running and being healthy. Traci is a wonderful lady, a great person, a super Mom, a wonderful example, and I am so happy I can call her my friend! Happy, happy birthday Traci! We all love you to pieces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment