Greatest Sister on the Planet

Greatest Sister on the Planet
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Elaine



Well, what can I say to my BFF on her 40th!


Ala David Letterman (ok, we saw Jay Leno together, but he doesn't have a top 10 list), this is


"TOP 10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME LOVE TRACI HAYCOCK"


Number ten: Quilts, blankets, blankets, quilts, Halloween, Fall, mountains of minky fluff, I'm always warm because of her!


Number nine: That adorable wiggle when she walks! Jason is a lucky man! That's why he's called Lucky.


Number eight: While we may not have arrived on a donkey, you took me in at Christmas when I was with child and gave us a place to sleep and sheltered us in our time of need. When we had no place else to go. Truly.


Number seven: That I will be forever adorned in pieces of custom silver jewelery just for me.


Number six: Recipes, cute ideas, decorating, wrapped things, granny's licorice, etc. etc., etc. and that ALMOST Coach bonding experience.


Number five: For being the most dedicated and amazing mother I have ever known.


Number four: For being incredibly intelligent, smart and gorgeous all wrapped into one. I normally wouldn't like that type of person, but I've made an exception. Oh and her math skills. Can't forget that.


Number three: For being my go-to-girl with all my spiritual questions and always helping me see it in a different way.


Number two: For trying out a polygamist lifestyle together for almost a month. Helped me realize, a sister wife would be better than the $?!*# I lived with.


And the number one reason I love Traci Haycock: Bus shelter....

1 comment: